All cabins have:
- 15/20 m² bedroom with a double bed (160×200)
- large duvet and pillows
- small items of furniture
- dry toilets
- additional heating in the low season
- 10m² terrace and teak garden furniture for dining al fresco!
- The tree cabins have been designed without water or electricity. Sometimes branches go through the interior, creating openings to the outside.
- The Family Cabins are equipped with extra single beds (90×190 and 80×190 for the Atlantide).
- The floating cabins are insulated with wood wool and equipped with a washbasin and a 10 – 20L water supply as well as solar panels for additional lighting.
- The Spa cabins have 220V sockets and a coffee-maker.